Monday 2 February 2015

Work Appropriate Manicure Monday With Indy's Indies

Greetings All!

It's aaages since I've posted a WAMM. I haven't worn all that much work appropriate polish lately, and when I have it's been a little plain. Nothing wrong with that, and I have been enjoying the simplicity but the cold weather inspired by to dig out some white glitter. And what better than white snowflakes.




One coat of Indy's Indies Snow Is Falling over Boots No7 So Simple. It's stuffed with icy snowy glitters - snowflakes, circles, shards, and lots of iridescent frostiness. Very well matched to the weather I've been experiencing lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.