Monday 26 January 2015

A2Z Series - K Is For Kitsch

Greetings All!

Late with this week's post again, of course. This week the prompt is Kitsch and thankfully I have what is really quite a large amount of nail art bits and pieces to prepare such a manicure. In fact it was a brilliant excuse to use some of them!

So here are my Kitsch nails.





When I think of kitsch I think of bright blue and pink, lime green, polka dots, bow, flowers, those little hula dolls...so this is my own little version! The polishes are Collection Hoola Hoop and Blue Hawaii, and the bits and pieces are from all over. As I said, I have quite a lot of them!


You can catch up on all the A2Z manicures here



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.