Friday 16 January 2015

A2Z Series - J Is For Jewel

Greetings All!

Another quiet week on the blog, my apologies. I have now got all my nails back to a bloggable length so things will pick up I promise!

This week for the A2Z series the prompt is Jewel. I had lots of ideas for this but time got away from me a little bit so in the end I went with something easy.





I've been wanting to do rhinestone laden thumbs for a while, but I did want to pair them with nude, or matte black or some sort of plain fingers. Instead I chose Glitzology Rhinestone Jumpsuit and went for the full on jewel encrusted look! The gold is Barry M BLE2012 A.

You can catch up with all the manicures from the series here




1 comment:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.