Saturday 20 December 2014

Red And Gold Snowflakes

Greetings All!

Here's something you don't see much of on this blog - Christmas themed nails!

I'm not the most Christmassy person ever (shocker) so I don't tend to wear festive nails much. Something dark and moody with a bit of gold is what I tend to wear for the majority of December.

However, I have several stamps that just never get used, and I feel a little bad for them. OK, I have a lot of stamps that don't get used. But you can only really use some of them at certain times of the year. So here is the first of several festively themed manicures!







Snowflakes in red and gold - pretty Christmassy!

My base is the beautiful Butter London Knees Up. Butter London has definitely been one of my favourite brands this year - I've been obsessed with them and my collection has exploded in 2014 from around 5 to around 50!

I stamped with the Happy Holiday Cheeky plate and Barry M Gold Foil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.