Friday 7 November 2014

Koi Carp Nails

Greetings All!

I recently treated myself to some new Konad stamping polishes. I needed a new black and...things just...happened. I ended up with a dozen! So now I need to use them to justify them!

The first I've used is apparently Gold Brown, but it's an orange with a gold sparkle. Whatever it is, I immediately knew what I wanted to do with it.







I started with a base of Look Nail Pop in Milk. Then I got totally distracted cataloging my stamping polishes, an evening well spent I'm sure you'll agree!

The next day I stamped with the konad 'gold brown'  and MoYou Sailor 05. Unfortunately I got very little gold sparkle on my scales, and it wasn't as opaque as I was hoping for. I was tempted to just remove it, but as it had taken me so long to get to this stage I decided to try and rescue it with a bit of glitter, in the form of Feenix Candy Corn.

I'm quite pleased with the result! And I was happy to use a Halloween polish outside of October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.