Wednesday 29 October 2014

The Nightmare Before Christmas Inspired Stripes

Greetings All!

The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my very favourite films. I did intend to do some more detailed nails, but time just got away from me. I can't believe October is almost over already!

I can't see black and white pinstripe without thinking of Jack. I like pinstripe trousers for the same reason!







I'm also (somewhat hesitantly) sharing my previous TNBC manicure. Back in October 2012 I had only been doing nail art for a few months. I hadn't learned to stamp yet, so I did a lot of freehand. I spent hours with just a small brush and little puddles of polish! At the time I was very proud of my TNBC manicure. Two years on, it looks very rough to me (I hadn't learned to cleanup either!) but I do think the nail art itself isn't too bad. I wish I put this much effort into my nails now!






Tomorrow I'm starting an exciting new challenge, so all my remaining Halloween manicures will be posted on Friday!

1 comment:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.