Tuesday 28 October 2014

Skull And Crossbones

Greetings All!

Today I'm wearing another Halloween polish from last year. The big glitter shape last Autumn was skull and crossbones, and I probably ended up with enough polishes to last a lifetime of skully manicures!

I've also done something I rarely do - glitter placement. I do push glitter around on the nail if needed, or dab a little on to even it out, but I generally let it lie where it chooses. For this manicure I did some fishing, and some careful glitter placement! Oh, and also some stamping.









Over a black base I've used Konad White and MoYou Punk 04, and TarasTalons Skeleton. This polish has all sorts of white shapes in - I initially only intended to use the skulls, but I just couldn't resist a few stars as well.

It's quite a high maintenance glitter shape - it took two coats of Gelous, and two of SV to tame them, and then they was still smooth but bumpy. However it's a price I'm more than happy to pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.