Friday 24 October 2014

Monster Claws

Greetings All!

Just a quick post today. I kind of have too many Halloween manicures now - I'm going to have to start doubling up if I want to fit them all in!

These started life as horrible monster claws, although looking at them now, they kind of look like turtles. Either way, here they are.







The base is OPI Uh Oh, Roll Down The Window. Yet another colour that I wouldn't wear plain but it obviously has its uses! I stamped with this unnamed green Sweet Heart polish. It's a cheap and nasty polish, but like a lot of cheapies, it actually stamps pretty well! It takes forever to dry though - I ended up blowing on the stamp before putting it on my nail! The stamp is from MoYou Pro XL 04.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.