Friday 3 October 2014

Halloween 2014 - First Of The Bat Manicures

Greetings All!

Of course my first Halloween themed nail art had to include bats. And it won't be the last!

I'm still hoping for bat shaped glitter at some point in the future, but for now I make do with multiple bat stamps. This manicure features one of my newest additions, from the new MoYou Gothic collection.






Recently I've noticed that my orange and yellow polish collections are looking a bit...small, so I treated myself to a new orange OPI, In My Back Pocket. A perfect Halloween orange. The gold glitter is a thin coat of TarasTalons Hook, and the tree and cloud of bats (although I prefer swarm!) are from MoYou Gothic 04.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.