Tuesday 21 October 2014

Abstract Halloween Roses?

Greetings All!

I'm not entirely sure what these nails are. On the stamping plate (MoYou Gothic 03), and in my mind they looked a bit like an abstract rose design. On the nail, not so much! However, they are Halloween colours so whatever they are, they still 'work'!










The base is Color Club Sunrise Canyon, a perfect acid yellow-green for Halloween, stamped with Barry M Gelly in Plum and MoYou Gothic 03. I also tried it with matte topcoat.






I'd love to know what your thoughts are on this pattern - what do you think it is?

1 comment:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.