Friday 5 September 2014

Colour Me Crazy! Neon

Greetings All!

Check me out, getting the week's post in with time to spare! This is where it all falls apart though, as I don't have any more nails prepped, and so far I have zero inspiration for next week. So well see what happens!

This week the theme is neon. I'm becoming a bit of a neon convert, but I'm still not at the point where I would be happy to wear full on neon nails. I don't like how I can always see them out of the corner of my eye, and I'm not really a neon type of person. So these are neon nails, but I have also covered them in black!





I never seem to use striping tape often enough to get good at it! I also really wish I had repeated the thumb pattern on all my nails (and I did my thumb first, so I have no excuse!).

Long list of polishes used here. A base of OPI Arctic Snow, then Color Club Get Your Lem-on, The Lime Starts Here, I Always Get My Man-darin, Yum Gum, and Raspberry Rush (because I will buy neon polish if it's scented!), an unnamed blue Color Club, a purple neon OPI that I've forgotten the name of (I'm doing well with names at the moment!), and a Sinful Color neon yellow striper, because Get Your Lem-on wasn't quite bright enough. I just painted random stripes with the polish brush, then taped it and covered with W7 Black. Neon nails done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.