Tuesday 30 September 2014

British Nail Bloggers - Colour Me Crazy Challenge - Contrasting

Greetings All!

I did it! I completed my first challenge of 2014! I know it was only one manicure a week, but I'm still happy I didn't give up.

The final theme is contrasting colours, and I was a bit cheeky and just did some quick stamping. I was really stuck for inspiration!






I went for orange and blue, although it does look a bit green. I put too much faith in the combination of Sally Hansen Insta Dri and deeply etched MoYou plates. And I nearly got away with it! But not quite.


The base is Barry M Gelly in Mango, stamped with Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Blue By and MoYou Roxy XL 01.


1 comment:

  1. I actually really like the faded effect. It looks almost a bit vintage. Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.