Sunday 21 September 2014

British Nail Bloggers Colour Me Crazy Challenge - Complimentary

Greetings All!

I've reached the penultimate stage of this challenge! I don't have anything prepped for next week, but I'm determined to complete this challenge. It's been the only one I've taken part in so far this year, and I'll be annoyed at myself if I don't!

This week the prompt is 'complimentary', and I decided to use some of the new Barry M Gellys. I was really good and only bought the four I really wanted - once upon a time I would have bought them all, just to have the full collection! I went for Cocoa, Paprika, Mustard and Chilli. They seem to compliment each other rather well.





Sugar spun nails are yet another technique that I haven't done in forever. They're a lot of fun, because you get to mess around with polish. Dripping it out of the bottle, stirring it around until it gets all thick and stringy and goopy...things you aren't really supposed to do with polish. Things that seem wasteful. But then you use it to make nail art!

I like these colours together. I also like that I got to use them all together.



2 comments:

  1. These look so yummy! Like chocolate (not in a freaky I want to eat your nails kinda way) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic - the colours go so well together!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.