Friday 1 August 2014

Models Own Microdots

Greetings All!

So, did anyone else blink and miss July? Where did that month go?! That's my little introduction to the fact that it's August, which means two months until October, and Halloween nails. Is it weird that I'm already excited about that? And planning nails?

Today I have a polish I received in a mystery bag. You pay an amount, you receive some polishes, you don't know what they're going to be. It's a risky game, but a lot of fun! This particular polish has been on my list of polishes I like, but I (try to) convince myself I don't need, so I was very happy to receive it!







This is two coats of Microdots, over Barry M Gelly in Key Lime. I went for a bright, Summery base, although I imagine this would work over all sorts of colours (including black!).

The main reason I convinced myself I didn't need this was that when I first heard the name, I was hoping it would be circle glitter. Don't get me wrong, it's a very pretty topper, but imagine it with circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.