Monday 21 July 2014

Picture Polish Jasmine

Greetings All!

Just a quick indie swatch to kick off the week. I've never really been a big fan of PP. I know they're extremely popular, and they are pretty, but they're quite expensive, and that always put me off a bit. Not to the point where I dislike them, just to the point where I've never really sought them out. However, I've had the chance to pick up a few at a reasonable price over the last couple of months, and although I'm still not convinced I would pay full price for them, I do have a few I quite like (it's worth mentioning that I also wouldn't pay full price for Butter London, and I love Butter London. I'm just cheap!).

This is Picture Polish Jasmine, two coats.




I couldn't resist the pretty glitter combination!

 I was very pleased with the application. I have a real 'thing' about glitters in a crelly base - I hate using more than two coats. Two coats is perfect - the glitter from the first coat peeks through, with a brighter layer over the top. Three coats and the first layer gets buried, layers of glitter get built up and look lumpy... I hate it. Either be perfect in two coats, or prepare to wear undies, polishes! This is perfect in two coats. So, one point to you, Picture Polish...


Are there any really poplar polishes that you just can't get excited over?

1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty! I always love the square glitter!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.