Friday 4 July 2014

Happy 4th Of July!

Greetings All!

Happy Independence day to those who are celebrating it. I know a lot of you lovely readers are American, so here is something specifically aimed at you! I hope you all have a great long weekend - it's very hot and Summery here at the moment, so I hope it is there too!

I also didn't want to be the only one not taking part - I've seen so many gorgeous American-themed manicures this week!

So here is my contribution.





I did toy with putting some white stripes over Orly Star Spangled, but a) I probably would have messed it up, and b) Star Spangled is my favourite red, and fittingly named. Why cover it up?! My accent nails are Barry M Blue Grape stamped with Konad White and CH4. It's a rare outing for one of my Cheeky plates, so that was nice.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Star Spangled is a stunning color.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.