Saturday 7 June 2014

Something I Thought Of While Falling Asleep...

Greetings All!

As a polish addict, I spend quite a bit of time thinking about nail art. Either actively, when I think about what to put on my nails, or more passively, when ideas just come to me. I get a lot of ideas when I'm lying in bed, but I have a terrible habit of not remembering them. In fact most of my ideas get forgotten, unless I write them down, or do them pretty much straightaway!

I managed to remember this idea, and recreate it the next day. I usually think about nail art in terms of colour, then try and find a polish or polishes that best matches the shade I've pictured (that's why I have my polishes sorted by colour, rather than by brand), but in this case I was very specific about which three polishes I wanted to use!

Three polishes normally means one thing around here - gradient!




I feel like I haven't done a gradient in a while (actually, I know I haven't!). My three specific polishes are Barry M Turquoise, Barry M Gelly in Damson, and Barry M Bright Purple.

I also added stamping! MoYou London Pro XL07 and Barry M Silver Foil.





Here's to ideas when you're half-asleep!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours in this gradient! I always think of the best ideas when I'm lying in bed, and like you always forget them unless I write them down, and then most times when I come to do my nails I can't think of even one design! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the gradient is so gorgeous, the stamping is kind of distracting. Lovely color combo, though. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.