Sunday 29 June 2014

Dance Legend Boo. And Oh Look, More Stamping!

Greetings All!

Let's talk multichromes for a moment. How amazing are they?! They haven't featured on the blog until now, because I'm not a skilled enough photographer to capture the reality-defying magic they contain. I haven't really managed that on this occasion either, but I'm getting there!

Although I've never been the biggest fan of duochromes (they're lovely in the bottle, but I get bored of them very quickly on the nail), multichromes are just that bit better. When I first saw bottle shots, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It's like some sort of sorcery, polish that transitions through so many colours. I thought staring at my thermal manicures was bad, but it doesn't really compare to me tilting my fingers through all sorts of angles to make my nails change colour, like someone who has only just discovered they have hands!

Dance Legend Boo is a particular favourite of mine, because of it's colours, how amazing it looks in the bottle, and it's general all round fantastic formula! Here I'm wearing two coats over black, stamped with Konad Black and MoYou London Pro XL 06.






This is a personal best for me, multichome-photo wise. But if anyone was going to cooperate, it was Boo. I have the bottle out as I'm writing this post, and I literally keep stopping to spin it round and stare at it. It really is a little bottle of magic!

1 comment:

  1. OOOhhhhhh what a fab colour! Blinking love it and it looks awesome with the stamping too

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.