Monday 19 May 2014

Work Appropriate Manicure Monday

Greetings All!

So, yet another new week has begun. They just keep on coming, don't they? Today I have a type of polish that I definitely need more of - the work appropriate indie. When I buy indies, they're usually bright and colourful, but even at work I want some sort of version of that!

This is three coats of Polish Addict Nail Color Banana Colada.





It's a fun glitter combination, if a little random with the matte hexes and smaller sparkly bits. I love the base colour, even though I suspect this peachy pastel yellow would look pretty awful on it's own. It's subtle enough to wear to work, but colourful enough so I can look at my nails without feeling bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.