Sunday 25 May 2014

Polish Me Silly - Minty Madness

Greetings All!

I had a bit of 'madness' myself yesterday. I filed my nails right down, not super short, but they do feel pretty short to me at the moment!

It's the first time this year I've taken off any great length. I do get the odd chip or crack (there's always at least one nail missing a corner!) but generally I just try to grow them out. For some reason, this time I decided to get a clean slate, although I do still have two nails that are still...a bit chipped. You'll see soon enough anyway.

For now, I'm trying to group as many manicures together as possible to get my 'old nails' out of the way, so there might be a few spam post coming up. Today though, just the one polish.

Three coats of Minty Madness by Polish Me Silly.





The transition is a little hard to see in these pictures - I think it's because most of the attention goes to the neon glitters, although this is a more subtle thermal than some I own. It's really pretty though - perfect for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.