Saturday 26 April 2014

Secret Stamping

Greetings All!

I was playing around with thermal polishes yesterday, trying to decide which one to wear, and it occurred to me that I should incorporate some nail art. My first thought was stamping, as I love the look of stamping over a gradient. Then I thought, what about stamping in a matching colour, so that it's hidden. Match the 'cold' colour, and then it will appear when warm!

 As you can see, this swatch of Dance Legend Termo Shine 181 looks perfectly normal.






However, if you warm it up...





Secret bats! Magic!

Now not only do I need all the thermals, I also need a matching stamping polish for each one!

7 comments:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.