Tuesday 29 April 2014

Polish Me Silly - Grape Expectations

Greetings All!

Another thermal polish swatch! No secret stamping this time (although there will definitely be more of that), this is pretty enough all on it's own. As with Mermaid Tears, it is quite a sheer jelly polish, but this time I was prepared for that, so this is three fairly easy coats.







These pictures unfortunately haven't quite managed to capture the magic of this polish. It's far more vivid and juicy in real life. It looks like some sort of unicorn landscape! Very pretty, and quite cute and girly, but I didn't mind!

I bought this polish from Rainbow Connection.

1 comment:

  1. Loooove this! The two colours it alternates between are both lush <3 I'm desperate to get a Polish Me Silly thermal or two but the cost is holding me back - I spend way too much on polish already! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.