Monday 24 March 2014

WAMM - Crowstoes Milquetoast

Greetings All!

I bet you thought WAMM had died out, didn't you? Well, it's been a couple of weeks, but it's back! In fact I have several work appropriate manicures lined up. Work Appropriate Manicure Monday will live on!

I've said before that I struggle to wear 'plain' polish without feeling the need to add to it. There is of course one exception to that rule, which is indie polish. I don't really consider them to be 'plain' polishes, so I'm still happy to wear them unaltered. I used to be all about the bright, colourful polishes, and I still am, but now I also look out for pretty, subtle polishes that can be worn to work.

One of my favourite examples of that kind of polish is Crowstoes Milquetoast. This is 2 (perfect) coats, n undies.





This is a very beautiful polish The combination of the soft white base and the coppery glitter give this a very subtle, almost nude coloured look. Application is perfect, and you can almost get away with just one coat, even without undies. I love wearing this for work - no one will ever notice that I am in fact wearing glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.