Wednesday 12 March 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer Jekyll & Hyde

Greetings All!

So, I've become obsessed with thermals. The slightly warmer weather means they are working better on my cold hands, and I just can't get enough of them! I've stared staring at my nails everywhere, instead of just in the privacy of my own home. It might be silly, but I get a ridiculous amount of pleasure from my polish changing colour!

I've got swatches of...five thermals in the vault, but this polish has instantly become one of my favourites (my very favourite thermal is still Nails Inspire Fairy Lights!). It's a slightly more grown-up version of the effect, compared to a lot of my others at least. This is 2 coats of Jekyll & Hyde.


I love the change from dark, murky brown into a warm caramel colour, it's very reactive and it gives perfect 'tips'. My camera didn't really pick up the scattered holo, but it's there, and it's lovely.

Now for the transition pics. These have become my favourite pics to do, because they can be a bit of a challenge (depending on room temperature!), so it's really satisfying when it goes well!









I bought this polish from Rainbow Connection (where it's still currently in stock!).

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I just got my first thermal ever and I love it, I completely understand why you can't stop staring at your nails

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.