Monday 25 November 2013

The Crumpet's Nail Tarts 33DC Day 28 - Lines

Greetings All!

Monday rolls around once again. There are only 2 more weeks left in this challenge, and six manicures. I must say, I think having three a week has been the perfect amount - regular but not overwhelming. Today I had planned on doing pinstripe nails again, as I need the practice! I ended up doing something else though.





Luckily I prepped a couple of manicures this weekend, so I have a few more days before my thumb and my long nails get retired!

My untried for today's nails is Deborah Lippmann Good Girl Gone Bad, a rather stunning polish I regret not photographing plain! Until last month I didn't own any DL polishes, but I found 2 sets of three reduced in TK Maxx, and I can't resist a bargain. Then I taped on some lines, and polishes over it with W7 Black. In hindsight it was a little silly to hide so much of this pretty glitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.