Friday 8 November 2013

The Crumpet's Nail Tarts 33DC Day 21 - Europe

Greetings All!

Welcome to the final instalment of My Nails Hate Me! Last week my nail art just was not happening, for whatever reason. Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong. Hopefully I'm not the only one out there who has bad days/weeks!

Today the theme is Europe, which gave me the perfect excuse to use my Cheeky Jumbo plate, European Romance.





I don't think a single one of these stamped perfectly. In the end I had to make a decal for the Eiffel Tower, because it kept getting distorted on my finger! Combined with the fact that my Ruby Wing Sweet Rose did not want to dry - this manicure was a little bit of a nightmare! Needless to say it came straight off after these pictures, and it's over now so I don't have to worry.

Thankfully I recovered my mojo this week, and next weeks manicures are looking pretty good!


3 comments:

  1. Take me to Paris<3
    Love your mani:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about bad days and weeks. For months now my stamping has been awful and I haven't wanted to do it. In desperation, I tried a squishy stamper but it wouldn't stamp well either. Then I bought a MoYou stamper and I'm happy with my stamping again! Glad to hear your nail art mojo is back. Looking forward to seeing next your week's manicures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one lol. Personally I love my squishy stamper, but I guess there are some days where it can't save me!

      Delete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.