Saturday 23 November 2013

The Crumpet's 33DC Day 27 - 3 Patterns

Greetings All!

Oh look, another Friday post that's late! I was feeling a little under the weather yesterday, so I stayed in bed and didn't post these nails, even though they were all prepped and everything. I'm lazy at the best of times!

Today I needed a manicure with three different patterns. I didn't want to go down the road of three random patterns - I wanted them to...tie together. The idea I eventually had was really cool in my head, and I stand by the idea, but as a manicure it really didn't wow me. At all.






See, the principle of this totally works. Three patterns coming together to create one image. It's just kind of rubbish as a manicure! Not something I would want to wear. I'm also regretting the use of a metallic green for the leaves, as I wanted to use all untrieds.

Speaking of which, I used five for this manicure! The base is Kiko 341, which I got in a swap from my friend Charlie of Pocket Money Polishes fame. It's my first Kiko, and it's my favourite kind of blue! The branches are OPI A-Piers To Be Tan (love!), the leaves are Invogue Green Sheen, and the flowers are Ruby Wing Fate and Cypress. I know most of these barely count as tried, but they'll count for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.