Wednesday 13 November 2013

Lilypad Lacquer - Drool Britannia (Sally Magpies/BNB Exclusive!)

Greetings All!

Here's a polish I've been waiting to try for ages, and I really don't know why I haven't already! Sally (of Sally Magpies fame) offered to commission an exclusive polish for members of the British Nail Bloggers (you can check us all out via the tab at the top of the page!), and this is it. Drool Britannia, 2 coats over Barry M Blue Grape.






Isn't it a stunner? This is my first Lilypad Lacquer, and it applied effortlessly with so much glitter and sparkle! Unfortunately this is one of those slightly harsh posts, because if you like this polish...tough! It's an exclusive. That's a bit mean of me, I know. I'm sorry!

4 comments:

  1. This polish looks lovely on your nails :) much better than in the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think giving it a rich, solid base really helped.

      Delete
  2. Stunning, great colour

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.