Today I have another post recreating one of last year's Halloween manicures. One of the manicures I was proudest of was a haunted house 'scene', with trees and gravestones. I even attempted a bit of a gradient, and I was pretty pleased with myself at the time!
Fast forward twelve months, and I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself all over again! I created the same basic scene, with a few little twists.
|Bonus picture of my left hand!|
And here is last year's attempt. Please be aware there is a serious lack of cleanup going on here!
I've kept the pictures small, because they are terrible! I used liquid eyeliner last year for the design, not so far away from the Barry M Nail Art pen I used this year. My trees are probably the most obvious improvement, and I really like how they turned out. Also, thank goodness I got the hang of doing a gradient!
I do think it's nice to be able to look back and think "yeah, I have improved". Maybe I'll revisit this design again next year!