Wednesday 2 October 2013

The Crumpet's Nail Tarts 33DC Day 5 - Mexican

Greetings All!

While preparing for this challenge I had the stroke of genius to add a Halloween theme to the manicures I could (because I really can't stress enough how much I love Halloween!). So I'm now giving myself three elements to this challenge - the theme, using at least one untried, and adding a hint of Halloween. Today I succeeded!





My base is W7 Matt Pink (untried!). It does dry to a satin finish - I hoped it would, but Barry M Matt White isn't matte, so you never know! I stamped with Cheeky Jumbo plate 1 Viva Mexico, and Barry M Gold Foil and Plum. I'm a little bit annoyed that my gold skull is a little bit too far down, but I'll live with it!

2 comments:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.