Monday 21 October 2013

The Crumpet's Nail Tarts 33DC Day 13 - Chinese

Greetings All!

My nails for today are pretty boring, I'm afraid. I couldn't really come up with much inspiration apart from using red and gold!






Can you tell that it's supposed to be bamboo? I stamped with Barry M Gold Foil and a very large 'fauxnad' plate, that I sort of assumed would be rubbish, but actually isn't bad at all! My base is another untried, Sally Hansen Sacred Scarlet, a very stainy, plain red.

I won't be taking part in the Tri Polish Challenge this month - between the 33DC and all my Halloween stuff, I just haven't had time to prepare anything! Hopefully I'll rejoin in next month!

2 comments:

  1. This is a pretty combination. I am a bit sad you aren't participating in the tri polish challenge. I always look forward to your designs! Hopefully you will next month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's so sweet! I'm not quitting it, I should be back to the TPC in November - I've just been really poorly organised this month, and I haven't prepared anything!

      Delete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.