Monday 14 October 2013

The Crumpet's Nail Tarts 33DC Day 10 - Flowers

Greetings All!

All caught up now! Phew! Today the theme is flowers. I only ever seem to do one type of flowers, so although I tried twice to do something different, here are some roses!





I also tried it with some matte topcoat!




These are my favourite roses to date! I did them a bit bigger this time, so I could fit a bit more detail on without it all just turning into a mush! I also managed to sneak in three untrieds - Revlon Get Reddy, an unnamed Sweet Heart green for the leaves, and an unnamed Pink Tease pale green for a bit of detail (OK, that barely counts as 'trying' it, I know). The base is Barry M Bright Purple, which I've been using quite a bit lately. It's a really gorgeous colour, great for Halloween (and the rest of the year!), and I'm just loving it lately!


11 comments:

  1. Great roses. I haven't tried that yet, seem to be stuck on Polynesian acrylics one strokes! I like the gloss better than matte. Matte seems to take away too much. Great shiny top coat! Which do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seche Vite is my go to topcoat for anything with any texture (i.e. anything that isn't plain polish or stamping lol)

      Delete
  2. Love it matte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you use for the black detailing? I love this design! They look like tattoo'd roses - love all of the polishes you've used too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used W7 Black for the rose shapes, and used the red for the detailing.

      Delete
  4. This is beautiful and I love the matte top coat version!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a perfect flower-y pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Qué pasada de manicura, me la apunto para hacérmela ^^

    He creado El Gran Reto de la Navidad Nail Art, anímate!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.