Friday 4 October 2013

TarasTalons - Coffin Fodder

Greetings All!

I have a spooky swatch for you today! This is another one of Tara's extensive Halloween collection. She did a whole series of polishes that you could name yourself, and I named this one Coffin Fodder, after a Cradle of Filth song. This is 2 coats and it is absolutely glorious!





Red and black! Red glitter in a black base, and it is beautiful. It lights up and glows, and it's still dark and gothic, and moody, and perfect. I don't think I could have asked for anything better!

You can buy TarasTalons polishes here, where she does still have Halloween polishes left!

2 comments:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.