Tuesday 22 October 2013

I Love Nail Polish Halloween Polishes

Greetings All!

This evening I finally have swatches of some polishes I got over the Summer (yes, I had my eye out for Halloween polish even then). They arrived in a nice, sturdy box (I do prefer a box of nail mail to an envelope!), with lovely ILNP tissue paper. Nice packaging is kind of wasted on me - I tend to tear it open like a dog, or a small child to get at the goodies within! However, I was very impressed on this occasion.

I have a lot of pictures, so I'm going to dive straight in! I used 2 coats of all of these polishes. No issues with application - they are all fairly small glitter and so went on very easily.



Bad Mogwai over orange.






I think black and green is a great combination! I like that all the glitter is quite small and cute - it would probably work really well with another glitter over it.

Pumpkinhead over OPI Greenwich Village.




Classic Halloween green and orange, and a bit of black thrown in too. I like the simplicity of this one.

Goldie Boo...Boo! over Beauty UK Jelly Bean.





I'm loving Autumn coloured glitters at the moment, and this one is no exception. The fine gold glitter is the highlight for me in this one - it looks lovely over the purple!

So Ghoul over W7 Grey.





I love how cold this glitter looks - very good for Winter!

You can buy ILNP here and here, ad probably other places too! Although I believe some of these may be discontinued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.