Sunday 20 October 2013

Birthday Haul!

Greetings All!

My birthday was last week, and I was fortunate enough to receive loads of polish! I thought I would be cheeky and show off with a few pictures!


The October/Halloween 'A Box, Indied' from Llarowe. This was a little present to myself. It's not something I'm going to be buying every month (I wish!), but I treated myself because hey, I'm worth it! Swatches of all of these will be coming before the end of the month!


Presents from my mum, by way of Sally Magpies and Sally's. Jade holo jellies and Mentality Holographic stamping polish! From Sally Magpies, and a new bottle of Gelous (which I go through like water!) and red Konad stamping polish from Sally's.


Also from Sally's, mini China Glaze Christmas Glitters! The CG minis are quite a generous size too - 9ml is pretty good!


A trip into town resulted in 3 of the new Barry M Matte polishes (matte black - yay!!), the new Crystal topper, and a stunning Bourjois called Dangerous Wish - gold holo glitters in a black base!


Although these weren't a birthday present per se, my latest Nail Lacquer UK order also arrived on my birthday, including Halloween and Christmas polishes!

So not a bad days work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.