Tuesday 10 September 2013

UK Indie Week - UK Indies All Week! Pocket Money Polishes

Greetings All!

Welcome to day 2 of UK Indie Week! Today we're talking Pocket Money Polishes. Charlie has only had her shop open for a few months, but her cute little bottles of glitter are already very popular! Today I have three polishes that I think are pretty representative of her brand.



First up is I Have A Dream, a polish Charlie created to help raise money for Muffin's Dream Foundation. This is 2 coats over Models Own Grape Juice.





I think this is probably the most sugary sweet polish I've ever worn! If it had a flavour, it would probably be the tasty marshmallow bits from Lucky Charms. What is weird is if I saw this design on say, a top or a pair of shoes, I would hate it. But put it on my nails and it makes me grin like an idiot - why is that?! It's sweet and pretty and girly, and so cute! Packed with stars and hearts too - no need for fishing!

Next is Let Me Entertain You, which is one of a group of one-off polishes Charlie released. Luckily I was there to snap a couple up, as they sold out in under a minute! This is 2 coats over Beauty UK Jelly Bean.





We've taken a step away from fluffy and girly, into something decidedly more...badass! This polish is full of stars, and I can't help but see Halloween in the colour combination. What's not to like?

Lastly is I Love The Way You Lie, another one off. I'm especially glad I snagged this one as it's absolutely gorgeous! This is 2 coats over black.





This one is so vampy and decadent! All kind of reddish glitter, from pink to orange, with a golden sparkle. This is like Special Occasion polish right here! I love it!

As you can see, Pocket Money Polishes have a wide range of polish, from cute and pastel, to bright neon, to dark decadent reds, with just about everything in between! Although lazy people do like an all-in-one glitter sandwich polish (raises hand!), glitter toppers are so much more versatile, and I love how you can totally change the mood of the glitter with a different base.

You can buy Pocket Money Polishes here if you're in the UK, and US ladies can buy a selection very soon (in like a couple of days!). You can keep updated here about the US pop up store, and here for all the PMP news! And why not check out Charlie's blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.