Sunday 15 September 2013

Stamping With 2true Metallica - Aglaia

Greetings All!

This is my last post stamping with the 2true metallics. OK, that isn't quite true. I will be using them again in the future, because they stamp really well! I have a separate area for polishes that stamp that I only use for stamping - my Konads, a few Sally Hansen Insta Dris, these, Barry M Foils, and Barry M Gelly in Plum, because it's a bit dark as a polish, but a perfect purple when stamping! All my other polishes that stamp are mixed in with the main collection in my two helmers. I guess that's why I mainly use the same few colours for stamping - easy access. I need to 'mark' my bottles in some way, so I can remember which ones stamp! It also just occurred to me that I have the Color Club Foiled collection untried (thank you TK Maxx!), and I've heard that they're quite good for stamping. A girl can never have too many polishes. That stamp.

Anyway, today I'm showing you Aglaia, a metallic tealy green.





It in't quite as vivid as in the bottle, and of the five it stamped the least well, but that may very well be my fault. I pretend to be good sometimes but I'm still quite an amateur stamper, so the slight patchiness isn't necessarily a reflection on the polish. I stamped Pueen33 over Essie Don't Sweater It. I thought that it would look more...natural, green and brown together. It's a bit washed out though.

You can buy 2true polishes in Superdrug. The Metallica range are £4 each.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - reminds me it my sitting room decor. The colours are just gorgeous together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      They're OK - just in my mind they looked a bit different together!

      Delete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.