Friday 20 September 2013

Spoooky Nail Haul!

Greetings All!

In case you hadn't noticed, I love Halloween. I've been planning all year to save up for Halloween polishes. Unfortunately Royal Mail must have heard of my plans, and so have decided we can't get nail polish sent from abroad!! Just in time to ruin all my plans!

Not completely though. UK Indies to the rescue! TarasTalons is already releasing Halloween polishes, so I went a little bit crazy!


Aren't these bags perfect? Ignore the £1.99 Beauty UK label - I bought a display stand from a charity shop for 10p, and I'm in the process of redecorating it!



Pumpkin glitter!!!





I'm sorry for the pictures, my camera would not co-operate with me at all! You'll be seeing swatches of all of these by Halloween though!

Tara has already released three Halloween collections (although I've snagged all the best ones!), and one collection you even get to name the polishes yourself. Points to anyone who can spot the ones I named (there are 6)!


2 comments:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.