Monday 2 September 2013

Smitten Polish Cookies & Cream

Greetings All!

This evening I have a swatch of a very tasty polish! A few weeks ago, The Nail Arcade opened. This is a pop up store that sold all kinds of lovely indie polishes for one week only! Unfortunately, I didn't get home from work in time to snag a Dance Legend thermal polish, but I did end up getting this little beauty, because I like black glitter, pale bases and cookies and cream Haagen Dazs!

The first time I wore this was over a matching nude colour, but the overall look was too dark for me. So this time, I wore three coats over white.





It is very reminiscent of cookies and cream ice cream! And it's really making me crave some lol. The white has kept the base colour nice and pale. I also tried it with matte topcoat.




Delicious!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Looks just like cookies and cream ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love it BUT it makes me want to eat ice cream!

      Delete
  2. So pretty, the name is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.