Tuesday 10 September 2013

Revlon Ignite A Fire!

Greetings All!

I love it when I get inspiration for nail art from the polish I'm wearing. It's like we're both working together! I was picking over my (vast) collection of untrieds when I spotted Revlon Ignite, and I immediately thought flames (I know, I have such an imagination!).

Ignite is quite lovely on it's own - a bright metallic cherry red. I've used 2 coats here.






I stamped with the ever-present Barry M Gold Foil, and plate DRK-B, which I just don't use enough any more! The designs are so huge and lovely - I never struggle with covering my nails. I might have to invest in more from DRK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.