Sunday 29 September 2013

Nail Lacquer UK - SpecialGirl Nails!

Greetings All!

Today I have a very special polish to share with you. Last week I ordered some polishes from Nail Lacquer UK (I'll have swatches next week of her My Little Pony collection!), and because she's so lovely, she made a polish just for me, as a gift! And it's called...SpecialGirl Nails!






How exciting is that?! SpecialGirl Nails is a hot, slightly coral red crelly, full of black glitter, and with a scattering of colour too. It's so perfect! I love the personal touch, but it's amplified by how fantastic and 'me' this polish is! I was actually a little overwhelmed, because that's such a lovely thing to do for somebody.



I also tried it matte. Well I had to really!

You can buy Nail Lacquer UK polish here.

10 comments:

  1. How awesome is that?!?!? I really love it matte!! What matte top coat do you use??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      The matte topcoat I use is from asda, a UK supermarket owned by Walmart. It's maybe not the best, but it's cheap and readily available! Probably not in the States though...sorry!

      I want to try the OPI matte topcoat - it looks good!

      Delete
  2. This is sooo awesome and just the perfect colour choice for you, having seen other polishes/combos you like to use! Aren't these polishes beautiful <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is perfect! I love her polishes - especially the MLP ones at the moment!

      Delete
    2. I would have all the MLP ones if I could afford to - they're all so pretty in their own individual ways!

      Also, saw this polish in Claire's Accessories today that reminded me of you:

      http://www.claires.co.uk/orange-splatter-effect-nail-polish-/nail-polish/shop/fcp-product/21040 xx

      Delete
    3. /They are gorgeous polishes - I had to limit myself to five in the end!

      Thank you for the link - I'll have to head over there soon I think!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks perfect on you, so glad you love it!!! My favorite part of polish making/selling is making surprise gifts :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      It's a wonderful gift, and SO perfect for me! I even did a little dance when I opened it, which was difficult, because I was sitting in a car at the time.

      Delete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.