Monday 23 September 2013

Darling Diva Polish Bubble Time

Greetings All!

Yesterday Rainbow Connection opened. This is a brand new UK online shop selling international indies! With the recent postage restrictions, this really couldn't come at a better time, and not only did I snag something from my lemming list, but I got some Halloween polishes! I also grabbed a circle glitter topper, which reminded me of this little cutie!

Bubble Time is a creamy, off white base containing all kinds of circle glitter. These swatches are 2 coats over white.





I'll readily admit that I was cynical of circle glitter - unless it's large, you have to look closely to see that they aren't hexes. I'm converted now though. Circles rock!

You can buy Darling Diva Polish here and here.

3 comments:

  1. Wow this looks gorgeous, circle glitter is sooo in atm, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and I've been totally sucked in by it! lol

      Delete
  2. Man I LOVE circle glitter, this is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.