Sunday 8 September 2013

Darling Diva Polish Bethany

Greetings All!

Just a quick swatch post today. I bought this polish a couple of months ago because I loved the look of the yellow and purple - I think it looks so delicate and pretty! I've worn this polish a couple of different ways already (I did originally think it would be suitable for work, but it's a little bit too bight).

This is 2 coats over Sally Hansen Yellow Kitty.





Isn't she pretty? It reminds me of a pretty, delicate floral print. Yellow Kitty had altered the colour of the base a teeny bit though.

This is 3 coats solo.


I do like the yellow more - it's softer. However I don't really like the look of the glitter under that third coat - it's gone quite grey and sludgy looking, but you need the third coat for opacity.

Of course, I couldn't resist trying it matte.



It's a lovely Spring polish (she says, in September!). I bought this Darling Diva Polish here.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh I may have to buy myself some of this! Fab swatches :) and I am loving the matte look! Also, I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out the post at http://neverending-nailpolish.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/ive-been-nominated.html and leave a little comment to confirm your acceptance. Woo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww man they're such pretty colors together. But you know when you have two colors together and it reminds you of something? Everytime I see purple and yellow together I Think of the Minnesota Vikings and everytime I see Green and yellow together I think Greenbay packers. Essentially those color combos are ruined for me now because that's all I can think of when I see them!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.