Saturday 14 September 2013

Autumn Leaves

Greetings All!

The last few days have been quite cold and grey here. Personally I don't mind this at all - my duvet can actually be used at night (mmm, warm and snuggly!) and I can wear long sleeves again. It's not quite coat weather yet, but I have been wearing a knitted poncho when I go out. And it's nice. It feels good to not be too hot all the time (it's easier to warm up than cool down!). I like the longer nights too, although getting up when it's still dark shouldn't actually be legal. It's an infringement on my human right to sleep.

Are you feeling Autumnal yet?





How about now?


Revlon Spice It Up, Barry M Gold Foil and Cheeky Jumbo Plate 7, Home Sweet Home.

4 comments:

  1. I am in love with this Revlon color! So pretty! I love these colors! I am so ready for fall! It's my favorite season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn is my favourite too. This polish is perfect for this time of year!

      Delete
  2. I'm desperate for a stamping image like this! Maybe I'll have to treat myself, it's lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're pretty awesome plates - good value, you get a lot of different images, and they're a good size too! I have the whole set and I love them!

      Delete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.