Thursday 8 August 2013

UK Indies - Pocket Money Polishes Boogie and Magic

Greetings All!

On Tuesday I showed you two of the singles from Pocket Money Polishes. Today I have two from the most recent collection, released a week ago. Shall we dive straight in?

Boogie is a cute little pink and blue number. Here I'm wearing 2 coats over Essie Fear Or Desire.






It has a mix of matte, metallic and holographic glitters that give a striking and interesting effect. I like the colour combination - pink and blue is always a winner! Although it's quite a sparse glitter topper, it builds up really well.

Magic is a mix of green, blue and dark purple. When I saw it in the bottle, it made me think of trees and vegetation, so I put it over a brown, Bourjois Santal Opulent. This is 2 coats.







Again, there is a mix of matte, metallic and holo. I especially like the tiny greeny gold glitter in this. It's slightly less 'natural' looking on the nail, but I like it over brown. It would look great over lots of colours though, and different bases would really change the look of it. I like a versatile glitter that gives you options (which is probably why I like black and white glitter so much - it goes with everything!).

These two are my favourites from the latest collection, so I'm pretty happy I managed to snag them! Charlie is restocking on the 12th, so you have a chance to buy any that are sold out (which is a lot of them!) here. American readers will also be able to get their hands on a selection of colours in September! You can keep up to date with that on facebook, or on Charlie's blog.

4 comments:

  1. These look great! I'm wearing Magic myself right now, and I love it too :0

    I got Boogie as well, it looks super on you over that orange; I was thinking I'd wear mine over a bright pink or magenta............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw! It looks amazing over that gorgeous gradient you did.

      I bet Boogie would look great over a pink.

      Delete
  2. Gotta admit, I really want Magic! Dear lord its sooooooo beautiful! Love it over brown x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a restock on the 12th - you should treat yourself!

      Delete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.