Monday 19 August 2013

Rosy Stampwich

Greetings All!

A few weeks ago (or maybe months!) I decided I would try and post slightly more 'work appropriate' nails on a Monday. I think I did one, then forgot about it! Recently I've had mostly naked nails at work (well, 2 coats of Gelous naked).

Sometimes though, my addiction takes over and I have to polish. This is one of those 'hey, you'll barely even notice me!' manicures.





The base is 2 coats of OPI Barre My Soul (again!), stamped with Konad White, Sally Hansen Cinna Snap and PUEEN27, with 2 more coats of BMS on top. I don't know why I decided to add a red accent nail - I think I like it more than the white though!

8 comments:

  1. This looks really good what plate did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the stampwich!! I am addicted to these as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I LOVE a stampwich - I'm now trying to expand my jelly collection for this exact reason!

      Delete
  3. I love how subtle the whole look is and I'm jealous of your stamping skills! This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I'm not really that great a stamper - I just practice a lot! I too love the subtle look, especially for work!

      Delete
  4. Been meaning to try this technique of yours for a while now! I love how it looks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it! It's easy, and I love how delicate it makes the stamping look.

      Delete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.