Thursday 8 August 2013

Leesha's lacquer - Four Directions

Greetings All!

Today I am showing you a brand new indie polish, launched just last week! So new in fact, that I am the first person to have bought one! It only arrived yesterday, and in a very uncharacteristic move I put it straight on my nails! I know I'm big on the UK indies at the moment, but it's also nice to support new talent all over the world.

This polish is from Leesha's Native American collection. You will have to forgive my ignorance here, but I don't know very much about Native American culture. So here's what Leesha says about this polish:

My Four Directions nail polish was named after the Medicine wheel, which represents the four directions in life. It is both north, south east and west as much as it is summer, spring, winter and fall. The colors are red, black, white and yellow which are represented in the nail polish colors. 

I was very taken by the colour combination. Everything about this polish is cute and charming, from the octagonal bottle and handmade label, to the polish itself. And wow! is there a lot of glitter in here! This is barely 1 coat over Sally Hansen Himalayan Blue.







I had to wipe a lot of glitter off the brush to get this effect, so you really get a lot of 'bang for your buck' with this polish - a little goes a long way! Like a lot of glitter toppers, I did have to dab a little bit, but nothing too strenuous. It's a wonderful combination of colour - I have nothing like this in my collection. My only regret is not getting a few more colours! Stocks are very limited though, so you should grab one while you can.

You can see the full range of polishes on Etsy, and you should also check out her blog, Leesha'a Lacquer.


I bought this polish myself, and all opinions are my own.

4 comments:

  1. Looks lovely, I received some polishes from Leesha too today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I like it too! Usually polishes have to wait for their turn, but this one went straight on!

      Delete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.