Thursday 1 August 2013

Born Pretty Holographic Polish #12

Greetings All!

It's August already. Seems like only last week I was commenting on it becoming July - time is hurtling by at an alarming rate!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Summer! I don't cope too well with the heat, which isn't normally a problem here in the UK, but recently we've had something of a heat wave. It hasn't put me off polishing - just everything else lol.

This month I have lots of nails to share with you, albeit shorter nails. They are growing so fast though - it's actually a little bit disconcerting!

You may have noticed a badge on my blog, informing you that Born Pretty now have a range of holographic polishes. In return for the shout out, BPS sent me one of the range! I chose shade number 12, a gorgeous dark green colour. This is 2 coats.







Last picture is in the shade, to show you the colour of the polish a little better.

Even in direct sunlight, my pictures do not do this polish justice. It's very holographic, and completely gorgeous! It's a really deep, dark, slightly blue green and it sets off the rainbow fire perfectly. Application was really good too - sometimes holos can be a little tricky (Layla, I'm looking at you!) but there was no dragging or streaking with this one. Overall I am very impressed!

You can buy Born Pretty holo polish here, they're currently less than half price, so it's a great time to snag one of these! I have my eye on shades 6, 8 and 10. You can buy them individually, or as a full set of 12 (tempting!).




This product was provided in exchange for advertising, but all opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful polish! I wonder how it compares to Color Clubs holographic black polishes. Both of them are awesome and this looks similar to those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only I had them so I could do a comparison!

      I don't have enough holo polishes!!!

      Delete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.