Wednesday 24 July 2013

UK Indies - TarasTalons - Polish Polishes!

Greetings All!

OK, I've officially had enough of the hot weather! It's really messing with my concentration - I can't seem to focus on anything!

Today I have 2 more polishes from TarasTalons to share with you. I can't get enough of these at the moment! I've been wearing the slightly subtler shades for work recently. Both of these polishes have 'polish' in their name, which I think is really fun!

This is 2 coats of Do You Feel Polished, Punk?






I'm not always the biggest fan of yellows - they don't tend to look great on me, and they can be a streaky mess! This one isn't though. It has a hefty dose of rainbow glitter, and it gives pretty brilliant coverage. A lovely little polish. And I love the name!

This is 2 coats of Polish Is What Feelings Look Like.







This is blue glitter in a very pale pink base. It isn't quite as full on as some of Tara's other polishes - it's softer and more gentle but still very pretty! Another good polish for work - subtle, but with that hint of glitter that I need!

As usual, these polishes are both one-offs, completely unique, and fabulous!

You can buy TarasTalons polishes here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.