Friday 26 July 2013

Relaxed 31DC Week 22 - Inspired By A Song

Greetings All!

It's Friday! Double Challenge Friday! I've really been enjoying my nail art recently, despite the heat! Maybe it distracts me. Anyway, today I am inspired by a song. I had several ideas for this week (at one point I even considered doing a whole week of song based manicures!) but in the end I chose one of my favourite songs by one of my favourite bands, On Mercury by Red Hot Chili Peppers.






Memories of everything, of lemon trees on Mercury

So this is a base of W7 Metallic Mercury, and on it are lemon trees, obviously lol. I used OPI The 'It' Colour and Jade Is The New Black over Alpine Snow for them.



I'll be back later with some Nerdy Nails!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.